These adult sweets are a soft-set gum with a distinct and delicious flavour.
Cut or set them into whatever shape you want and then serve, or set and freeze to use as ice cubes in your next negroni- they won’t melt into your drink and you’ll have a negroni treat at the end of your aperitif!
- 100g sugar
- 20g powdered gelatine
- 1 zest of an orange
- 120ml dry gin
- 120ml In the loop No3 rose vermouth
- 9 drops orange and mandarin bitters
- Moulds/ice cube tray/tubs
- Wooden spoon/spatula
- Start by peeling the zest from the orange using a vegetable peeler rather than a zester. Place this in a saucepan.
- Next, weigh everything else into a saucepan and allow it to warm through on a medium heat until you reach a gentle simmer stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Once the sugar and gelatine have dissolved place into your moulds or lined tray and chill completely.
- Once completely chilled and set, remove from the moulds and enjoy.