So the sun may have come out, and we're definitely feeling the summer vibes ... yep we get this cocktail is a little full-on summer, but its so delicious so we think you'll want to give it a try. Beware of the brain freeze!
- 120ml gin
- 75ml rose vermouth
- 75ml Campari
- 250ml orange juice
Ginger simple syrup
- 40g sugar
- 125ml water
- 2 inch knob of fresh ginger, sliced
- Fresh orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Place the sugar, water and sliced ginger into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer until thick and syrupy, then removing ginger slices. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the gin, vermouth, Campari, cooled ginger syrup and orange juice in a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then remove and stir. Place back in the freezer for another 2-3 hours until slushy.
- Divide into 4 small glasses and garnish with orange and cherries, if using.