Smokey Tea Sours
This Smokey tea sours uses Lapsang Souchong, widely believed to be the first black tea produced in China. It originates from the Wuyi Mountains in Fujian Province:
- No. 3 rosé vermouth
- Lapsong Souchong tea bag
- Crystalised stem ginger
- Egg white
- Measure a double shot (50ml) of bourbon and a single shot (25ml) of rosé vermouth into a cocktail shaker and drop in a Lapsong Souchong teabag. Leave for 1 minute.
- Squeeze the bag and remove.
- Add 2 tsp. syrup from the crystalised stem ginger, juice of 1 lemon and egg white.
- Dry shake for 15 seconds. Add ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into tumbler. Garnish with stem ginger.